Why Invest with the BSBEDF?
Help Drive Initiatives and Programs for Business and Community Growth.
The Bulverde/Spring Branch Economic Development Foundation (BSBEDF) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) public/private partnership dedicated to providing public and private sector leadership, coordination and engagement to grow the local economy. Your investment is 100% tax deductible. The BSBEDF provides a positive impact on economic development in the region. Growing the Bulverde/Spring Branch Economy and Creating Jobs is our No. 1 Priority!
It is the goal of the BSBEDF to bring together Investor Partners with the same focus and concern for the future development of our community. We believe it is of utmost importance to bring together leaders and stakeholders from our community to all sit at the same table and collectively plan to ensure that as our community grows and develops; it does so intentionally and with purpose. It is our goal for the BSBEDF to serve in this crucial role as we work together for the interests of our business community as well as our citizens.
At the BSBEDF, our Investor Partners enjoy a wide range of benefits and opportunities, even as they contribute toward the growth and success of our area economic development. It’s only with the support of our generous Investor Partners that we are able to act on our mission to attract and facilitate business development that enhances our local economy, community, and Hill Country quality of life.
Make the Connection. Become a BSBEDF Investor Partner today!
- Acknowledgement in BSBEDF event programs, Investor Directory and on our website.
- Your available commercial properties for sale/lease, if any, featured on website.
ENGAGEMENT & ACCESS
- Connect with Decision-Makers.
- Attend Quarterly Board Meetings, Annual Investor Meetings, and VIP Events.
- Invitation to grand openings, press conferences, and ribbon cuttings.
- Serve on potential task forces to help execute the BSBEDF’s mission, vision, and area economic development strategy.
- Lead, contribute to, and attend sector roundtable discussions, business investment events, and workshops.
- Potential seat eligibility on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
- Ability to bring guests to Quarterly meetings.
- Receive all BSBEDF communications and program updates.
- Frequent updates on economic activity.
- Access to resource materials including maps, demographic data, etc.
Drive Results │ Drive Opportunity │ Drive Jobs
Interested in Investing?
Contact Joseph A. Byers,
Director, Bulverde/Spring Branch EDF
830.885.4331 | firstname.lastname@example.org